Kids & Money: How to Raise a Financially Savvy Generation
A must-read guide for parents, grandparents, aunties, uncles and family friends who want to invest into the financial success of their children.
- Learn to apply the simple keys to creating healthy money habits in your household.
- Discover techniques for establishing supportive boundaries that nurture the development of creative thinking in children.
- Identify and break unhealthy generational patterns that cause destructive financial behaviour and endless money worries.
- Explore proven ways to empower your kids to be able to make wise financial choices from an early age.
- Consider many perspectives so that you can develop your own answer to the question… should I give pocket money?
- Be inspired with ways to create a safe place for your teenagers so they can learn money skills by planning, implementing and learning from their results.
- Uncover the secret to your children’s motivation and commitment by helping them set their own financial goals.
Simple wisdom you can teach your kids!
About the author
Phil Strong is a successful published author who loves to share insights based on real-life situations and teach principles that are easy to apply. His stories will impact you deeply as you share his journey. His writing style is honest and straight forward. As you read Phil’s writing it is almost as if he is lying on your couch with a cup of coffee chatting and reading his book to you.